From: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
[mailto:midrange-l-admin@midrange.com] On Behalf Of Steve Landess
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 1:53 PM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: Installing Websphere development tool

Justin:

I would try one of these two options:

1) logoff and logon to your pc as the administrator (local system) and
try
running the setup program again,

OR

2) Assuming that you are installing from a CD-ROM,

    a)  Cancel out of the setup program if it autoruns when you put the
CD
in the drive

    b)  Browse the CD, find the setup program, then while holding down
the
left shift key right-click the setup program icon.  This will pop up a
list
of options that includes a "Run as" option.  Select this option, then it
will ask you for a user id & pwd - use administrator & its pwd here, and
it
will "Run as" if administrator was logged on...

HTH

Steve Landess