Patrick,

It should be the 'remote printer queue' parameter.

Can you configure a new output queue with the same IP address but a
different remote printer queue name?  My recollection is that the
NetGear print queues (they refer to them as 'logical printers') are
named "L1" and "L2" on the server.

Andy Nolen-Parkhouse