Ausverzeichnet! Uh, I mean, Outstanding! Like the farmer in his field.

Did you look at second-level text for the message you received? It has all
the answers you want. Even instructions on what to do if you actually do
want to delete the *LOCAL entry. In short, that entry is where CHGDDMTCPA
info is kept.

F1 is my best friend, next to F4 and F9 (and sometimes F14).   (I actually
do have a little bit of a life!)

Regards

Vern