destop('XAUTO XAIX') is waht we use for this parm

Hope this helps but here is the setup for one of our RMTOUTQ's

 Output queue . . . . . . . . . . OUTQ         > IND5256
   Library  . . . . . . . . . . .              >   QUSRSYS
 Maximum spooled file size:       MAXPAGES
   Number of pages  . . . . . . .                *NONE
   Starting time  . . . . . . . .
   Ending time  . . . . . . . . .
                           + for more values
 Order of files on queue  . . . . SEQ            *FIFO
 Remote system  . . . . . . . . . RMTSYS         *INTNETADR
 Remote printer queue . . . . . . RMTPRTQ        'PR1'

 Writers to autostart . . . . . . AUTOSTRWTR     *NONE
 Queue for writer messages  . . . MSGQ           WIND0318
   Library  . . . . . . . . . . .                  *LIBL
 Connection type  . . . . . . . . CNNTYPE        *IP
 Destination type . . . . . . . . DESTTYPE       *OTHER
 Host print transform . . . . . . TRANSFORM      *YES
 User data transform  . . . . . . USRDTATFM      *SAME
   Library  . . . . . . . . . . .
 Manufacturer type and model  . . MFRTYPMDL      *IBM4247ASF
 Workstation customizing object   WSCST          *NONE
   Library  . . . . . . . . . . .
 Image configuration  . . . . . . IMGCFG         *NONE
 Internet address . . . . . . . . INTNETADR      '172.16.4.32    '
 VM/MVS class . . . . . . . . . . CLASS          *SAME
 Forms Control Buffer . . . . . . FCB            *SAME
 Destination options  . . . . . . DESTOPT        'XAUTO XAIX'
 Print separator page . . . . . . SEPPAGE        *YES
 User defined option  . . . . . . USRDFNOPT      *NONE
                           + for more values
 User defined object:             USRDFNOBJ
   Object . . . . . . . . . . . .                *NONE
     Library  . . . . . . . . . .
   Object type  . . . . . . . . .
 User driver program  . . . . . . USRDRVPGM      *NONE
   Library  . . . . . . . . . . .
 Spooled file ASP . . . . . . . . SPLFASP        *SYSTEM
 Text 'description' . . . . . . . TEXT           ''

                            Additional Parameters
 Display any file . . . . . . . . DSPDTA         *YES
 Job separators . . . . . . . . . JOBSEP         0
 Operator controlled  . . . . . . OPRCTL         *YES
 Data queue . . . . . . . . . . . DTAQ           *NONE
   Library  . . . . . . . . . . .
 Authority to check . . . . . . . AUTCHK         *OWNER

J. Scott Carter
Programmer/Analyst
e-mail: Mailto:scarter@rsrcorp.com
Phone: 214.583.0348

It's not the destination that counts in life it's the journey. The journey
with the people we love is all that really matters. Such a simple truth so
easily forgotten.