Which brings up a question.  V5R2 allows you to store your source in the
IFS instead of just the traditional source physical files.  Is anyone
using this?  If so, how has this affected your naming conventions?

CRTBNDRPG PGM(MYLIB/MYPGM)
          SRCSTMF('/ERPpgms/source/rpgpgms/mypgm.txt')

Benjamin Franklin

"Joe Pluta" <joepluta@PlutaBrothers.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
10/09/2002 04:49 PM