I am trying to create a CD that automatically restores libraries when the
user runs the LODRUN command.  I used the article in the April 2001 News/400
as my guide.  I followed the steps and used FTP to send my QINSTAPP program
and my libraries to the PC.  I then copied the files to a CD.  When I run
the LODRUN command it begins to run the install program but stops when it
tries to do the first restore library command.  Here is the code:

            PGM        PARM(&DEVICE)

            DCL        VAR(&DEVICE) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(10)
            DCLF       FILE(SI0020D)

            RSTLIB     SAVLIB(TCGCGSINS) DEV(&DEVICE) RSTLIB(QTEMP)

There is additional code but the program is ending at the first RSTLIB
command with the following message:

 Message ID . . . . . . :   CPA0701       Severity . . . . . . . :   99
 Message type . . . . . :   Inquiry
 Date sent  . . . . . . :   10/10/02      Time sent  . . . . . . :
09:05:21

 Message . . . . :   CPF3780 received by QINSTAPP at 4700. (C D I R)
 Cause . . . . . :   Control language (CL) program QINSTAPP in library QTEMP
   detected an error at statement number 4700. Message text for CPF3780 is:
   Specified file for library TCGCGSINS not found.
 Recovery  . . . :   This inquiry message can be avoided by changing the
   program. Monitor for the error (MONMSG command) and perform error
recovery
   within the program. To continue, choose a reply value.
 Possible choices for replying to message . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :

The install program runs fine when I test it by restoring from a tape.  What
have I missed when creating my CD?

Thanks,
Rusty