I just received the same message.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
[mailto:midrange-l-admin@midrange.com] On Behalf Of Jay Maynard
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 7:47 AM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: [EmailMaster@sharperimage.com: Unsolicited Email Review
Automated Response Re: Is acquiring a s econd-hand Model 170-- is this a
good idea?]

I just got this in reply to the email I sent a little bit ago to
midrange-l... Would whoever it is at The Sharper Image that subscribes
this lsit please impart a clue to your email system manager?

----- Forwarded message from Email Master <EmailMaster@sharperimage.com>
-----