Andy,

I found this at iSeries Information Center:

Time zone considerations for Collection Services
When you review and analyze performance data, the actual local time of the
collection can be significant. For example, you may need to be sure which
data was collected during the busiest period of the day so that it
represents the heaviest workload experienced by the AS/400 system under
review. If some of the AS/400 systems from which you collect performance
data are located in different time zones, you should be aware of these
considerations:

  a.. When you start Collection Services for a system group, you start
Collection Services at the same time on all systems in the group. Any
differences in system time and date settings due to some systems being
located in different time zones are not taken into account.

  b.. If you start Collection Services using the Management Central
scheduler, the time at which the scheduler starts the task is based on the
system time and date of the AS/400 system selected as your central system in
Management Central.

  c.. The collection objects for each endpoint system reflect start and end
times based on the QTIME and QUTCOFFSET (coordinated universal time offset)
system values of that endpoint system and your central system. If the
endpoint system is in a different time zone from your central system, and
these system values are correctly set on both systems, the start and end
times reported for collection objects are the actual times on the endpoint
system. In other words, the start and end times reflect the value of QTIME
on the endpoint system as it was at the actual point in time when those
events occurred.

  d.. The scheduling of a performance collection can cross a boundary from
standard time to daylight savings time or from daylight savings time to
standard time. If so, this time difference should be taken into account when
scheduling the start time. Otherwise, the actual start and end times can be
an hour later or earlier than expected. In addition, the reported start and
end times for collection objects are affected by this difference unless the
QUTCOFFSET system value is adjusted each time the change to and from
daylight savings time takes effect.