Thanks Bill, I think I will order the "Enterprise Java Programming with IBM
WebSphere" book, it looks like a good value. Now that I have Websphere
running I would like to know more what I can do with it.

After doing some searching I did find a excellent book online at
http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/software/websphere/wsappserver/
docs/as400v35std/docs/iic.pdf  It takes you from the very beginning of
installation to running the "Hello" servlet in about 70 pages.  It seems to
cover most everything (I did call IBM supportline about authority issues
that it could have covered in more detail).  If anyone needs a place to
start I would highly recommend this link.

All this applies to WAS Standard edition 3.5.5.

David Boling

"David Boling" <bolingde=lUPvkdH4CCSuATIWmRftxg@public.gmane.org> wrote in
message aliei4$7hq$1@main.gmane.org">news:aliei4$7hq$1@main.gmane.org...