  MESSAGE:  (#341) Re: best o/s
            <http://unixguide.net/cgi-bin/webbbs_config.pl?rev=341>
  AUTHOR:   anonymous
  DATE:     Wednesday, 21 August 2002, at 5:48 p.m.

  Reply To: (#340) Re: best o/s
  Author:   Scott
  Date:     Wednesday, 21 August 2002, at 11:43 a.m.

By popular demand I've added AS/400 to the best OS poll.
 www.unixguide.net

Message: 7
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 18:08:49 -0400 (EDT)
From: Don <dr2@cssas400.com>
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: best o/s survey...someone's missing a few bits...

Folks,

take a look at www.unixguide.net.  Notice they're taking a poll for the
"best" o/s...and the best o/s is missing...  Thought some of you might
want to email thier webmasters and help clarify thier thinking...:)

Don in DC
...in San Francisco at UserBlue...