  9900 A* BARCODE(Type, Height, + 6 parameters:
10000 A* - Horizontal/Vertical: *HRZ,*VRT
10100 A* - Human Readable: *HRI,*HRITOP,*NOHRI
10200 A* - Asterisk *AST, *NOAST
10300 A* - Check Digit: type
10400 A* - Unit Width: narrow bar/space 10500 A* - Wide/Narrow Ratio

from
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr/BOOKS/c5pu3m00/11.3.1?ACTION=MATCHES&REQUEST=BARCODE&TYPE=FUZZY&SHELF=QB3AYC03&DT=19990119105024&searchTopic=&searchText=TEXT&searchIndex=INDEX&rank=RANK&ScrollTOP=FIRSTHIT#FIRSTHIT

John Ross