Marty,

STOP having to drive into work in the middle of the night for stuff like
this  :-)

Here is what I did:

Took a PC that was "laying around" and ditto for an extra modem.

Find an extra analog line (this might be your only real problem).

Loaded a 5250 twin-ax card in the PC, and 5250 emulation software and set
this PC up as DSP01.

Loaded PC/Anywhere on this PC.

Fired up the Emulation session and the PC/Anywhere session.

In my case, this PC is on a switch box for mouse, keyboard and monitor and
is NEVER left on the DSP01 session so no users ever sign onto the Console
like they used to do !

Loaded PC/Anywhere on my PC at home.

And now I can dial in from home and sign onto the CONSOLE and do whatever I
need to do !

If the line fails, no big deal because the session is running on the PC at
work and is not "client server".

I also have the PC configured JUST like the DSP01 dumb terminal had looked
so if there ever was a total failure with the PC I could reconnect the
terminal and probably would do that during an Upgrade...

I wish I had known to do this YEARS ago at the other place I was working so
I did not have to drive in and "watch tapes spin" - although I DID get my
office cleaned !

HTH,

Chuck