Australia
Phone: +61 2 9844 0386
Fax: +61 2 9844 0333

A division of Kaz Group Limited - visit our website at www.kaz.com.au

Message: 15
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:28:52 +0100
From: Paul Tuohy <tuohyp@attglobal.net>
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: Management Central Problem

Hi Marty,

It looks as if you may have hit the nail on the head. According to the
ReadMe
for SP  SI02795 with an AS/400 running V5R1, APAR SE02365 states that, for
product 5722SS1 I should have PTFs SI01375, SI01376, SI01377, SI01378,
SI01838.

None of which I have. I do have PTF later then these, so does that imply
that
they are not included in a CUM?

I will give an update when I get the PTFs (probably next week)

Thanks all

Paul