I did not read the TMDA pages real close, but it looks to use a white list
and black list. This looks to keep you from getting SPAM, not from spammers
getting email addresses. I would think the only way to keep email addresses
from the miners of this list is to strip out the email addresses from the
header of the messages. I could write an RPG or VB program to get the email
addresses from the message headers. I would just need to subscribe to the
mailing list.

You could post from an email address that is only used for posting to the
list(s) and see what spam you get at that address. You would need to filter
out everything from midrange.com

John Ross