I think it would be hard to have three AS400's with different ports on each
of them.

I would look at the linksys router and see if it can convert ports for
example 4003 to port 23 on as400 3. At least inside you would still be
using port 23. I would also look
at  http://klement.dstorm.net/rpg/socktut/index.html There is an example of
a proxy server, not sure it will run on V3R7. Or at least look at a proxy
server that runs on a PC, such as wingate you would use it for coming in
not going out. When I used it a while back you could sign in like
user@192.168.1.1  and it would redirect you to 192.168.1.1

Even with nonstandard ports your AS400 will be seen on the Internet with a
port scan, at least with a proxy server they will just see that computer
(unless they crack it).

I have nothing to do with wingate, other then using it at one time. There
are probably better ones out there. Also someone on the list posted
this  http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/200101/msg01566.html

John Ross