Must be something in the jadvantage description for the emul session,
same thing happened to me when I changed the devd but not the Client
Access emulation session description, don't know if/how Jadvantage
session emul works but it might be worth a shot looking at that emul
session config

Mark Allen
I.S. Manager
Wilkes Telephone & Electric