Could you post your script file.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
[mailto:midrange-l-admin@midrange.com] On Behalf Of York, Albert
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 3:29 PM
To: 'MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com'
Subject: Problem with FTP script file

I am having a problem with an FTP script file. For simplicity, I am
using a
source file (QFTPSRC) so I can use PDM to edit the script.

When I try to use the script, FTP can read it okay but I get an error
after
every line, which prevents the server from correctly reading the
password.
Any help is appreciated. I don't get the error if I enter the commands
manually.

Here is the output file:

Output redirected to a file.
Input read from specified override file.
Connecting to host FTPSVR1 at address 10.70.0.83 using port 21.
220  FTP server (Hummingbird Communications Ltd. (HCLFTPD) Version 5.1)
Enter login ID (yorka):
331 Password required for yorka
'': command not understood.
Enter an FTP subcommand.