Is QNTC available in V4R2?

Albert York

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   rob@dekko.com [SMTP:rob@dekko.com]
        Sent:   Friday, July 19, 2002 10:44 AM
        To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
        Subject:        Re: Accessing LAN servers from the AS/400

        Search on QNTC.  In summary.  If I use the same userid and password
for NT
        as I do for iSeries I can do the following on my iSeries:
        CPY OBJ('/MYISERIESDIR/MYFILE.TXT') TODIR('/QNTC/MYPC/MYPCDIR')
        You just need to set up a share on that pc (MYPC) on the directory
        (MYPCDIR).  And you may have some CCSID issues.

temporary
        Benjamin Franklin

        "York, Albert" <albert.york@nissan-usa.com>
        Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com