Andy:

You were right.  It worked.  They both had the same adapter address.
 Now I am not losing any sessions.  Thank you very much.

Since I followed the road map, it simply restored the configs on update2
menu.   I only changed the IP address.  I hope IBM will put some kind of
reminder on the road map on this (or maybe I did not read everything).
 I changed the adapter address on the ethernet line to *ADPT instead of
a fixed number.  I also changed the exchange id but kept the 056
starting number.

BTW, when I applied PTFs, the cover letter had a warning about
interactive governor.  I wonder what we all think about this.

Date: Wednesday, July(VII) 3rd(III),2002(MMII)

Thank You and Regards
Dave Mahadevan.. mailto:mahadevan@fuse.net
Sinister Dexter has a broken spirometer.