We had a problem during the Tech Conference where our nightly processing
didn't complete successfully and it coincidentally happened that all the
first in staff was gone that day (2 in LV, one sick). The programmer who
discovered the problem had a terrible time trying to get everyone off the
system so we could recover and get back up. We had talked a long time ago
about segregating ourselves out of QINTER, but had never done it. This was
the final straw !

I spent some time researching the list and found the answers !  I created a
new subsystem and added our devices by name at *signon and then added our
devices by name to qinter at *enter. I also removed the *all type from our
sbs and removed public access. By popular decision,(us programmers), we
named our subsystem BYTEME.

I love this list !!!

Thanks

Cyndi B.