From: Chuck Lewis [mailto:clewis@iquest.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 4:38 PM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: How do you find a resource name for a DEVD?

Bryan

Are you sure that this terminal is not setup to use more than one session ?
Just a shot in the dark but if it is a terminal that has not been in the mix
before, I'd sure check that (if you can do that on those) as I've been
bitten by that. I have also seen devices screw up and "loose " the address,
etc. so you might try another terminal.

HTH,

Chuck