Binder source is what defines what your service program is exporting, see
example below.  It defines a current signature and zero or more previous
signatueres.  I recommend reading the ILE Concepts manual, it is short and
readable.

STRPGMEXP PGMLVL(*CURRENT)
  EXPORT SYMBOL("ADD_ITEM")
  EXPORT SYMBOL("CLR_LIST")