:From: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
:[mailto:midrange-l-admin@midrange.com] On Behalf Of rob@dekko.com
:Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 2:37 PM
:To: midrange-l@midrange.com
:Subject: RE: FTP
:
:This is a multipart message in MIME format.
:--
:[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
:This is what we do.
:
:Rob Berendt
:--
:"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
:temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin
:
:
:
:
:"Mark A. Manske" <mmanske@minter-weisman.com>
:Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
:06/11/2002 02:04 PM
:Please respond to midrange-l
:
:
:        To:     <midrange-l@midrange.com>
:        cc:
:        Fax to:
:        Subject:        RE: FTP
:
:
:I have never seen one,
:BUT -
:you could create your own by
:using the ftp exit points,
:it will even show you the IP address
:of where the file is coming from.
:
:Just a thought, unless someone else here
:knows of another place.
:
:HTH
: