Hello Justin,

ALthough the headers you supplied are incomplete in some way,  ;-)
I guess that youre mailer is not realizing which domains are local.
What is charter.net and what is reliatek.com ?
Which of these  is intended to be locally available and what kind
of DNS-setup do you have ?
How is your AS/400 connected to the network / internet ?
Ok, I see you got private addresses like 192.168.0.x and I guess
that you have some king of NAT on a router or did  you setup a
firewall/proxy-system and some kind of smart host for mail.

Give us some more info and we will be able to help you.

Regards from germany, Philipp Rusch