But, if it has a single processor, supports lpar, and supports linux then
it must be sharing a processor.  Since you can't have a linux only
iSeries, you still have to have a partition running OS/400.  Then why
would it support all this and not 'Linux Shared Processor'?

Benjamin Franklin

"Mark Phippard" <markp@softlanding.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
05/30/2002 03:18 PM