Got this from MC press today regarding the never ending avalanche of
security holes in Microsoft products:

<<snip>>
According to Craig Mundie, Senior Vice President and Chief Technical
Officer, Advanced Strategies and Policy at Microsoft, "A lot of work has to
be done before we reach a place where people inherently trust their
computing systems. We are doing everything we can right now to address
current problems and to change the fundamental way in which we develop
software to make it as private and secure as possible. But that isn't the
whole solution, and Microsoft can't do it alone. It is crucial that we work
together as an industry to address this issue. We are not going to solve it
overnight, but through collaborative work and a long-term commitment, we
will move toward the right solutions."
<<snip>>

Gee... I've inherently trusted my AS/400 based computing system since 1988.
Hmmm... IBM did it alone, and it seems to work pretty well.  They didn't
solve it overnight, they just did it right the first time (which is another
way of saying they didn't do it WRONG for 15 years straight).

Go... FASTER!  Without an upgrade!  With ARCTOOLS/400(tm)
http://www.arctools.com
info@arctools.com
DCSoftware, Inc.
Ph: (508) 435-8243