Hi
> Are you telling me that (OV/400)... would still be available on 5.1???

What I am telling is that you CAN make OV/400 run unsupported on V5R1M0
STRWP, MRGDOC, PRTDOC and more works for me and many other. Several guidelines
could be found about how to do it. Basicly it is SAVLICPGM on V4, changing a
new switch on V5R1M0 and RSTLICPGM. Search the archive for more about this.

Also I tell that STROFC does not work for me (and at least for some others).
Apart from some applications (doing a merge with an OV/400 doc) that need to be
replaced but hasn't been, I found an application that does a SNDDST TYPE(*MSG).
This is really not an OV/400 function, rather an good ol' SNA distribution, and
I (emphasize I) can read it using QRYDST and RCVDST. Users can't! My question
was if I need to write a program to allow the users to read it, or if I can
find another way. I already know that I will not write a program - it's easier
to switch the program sending the sistribution to send an smtp, but it might be
even easier to use an existing way to do the old 'work with mail'.

Henrik

PS: Why do you send html-formatted mail til MIDRANGE-L?