Hey all,

Whilst searching through the archives, I came across the following message.

my employer has a client who is experiencing the exact same problems.

they just applied hypers, cumes, etc. on a V4R5 box, and several querys
that ran before suddenly are blowing up:

Message ID . . . . . . :   MCH1210       Severity . . . . . . . :   40
Message type . . . . . :   Escape
Date sent  . . . . . . :   05/01/02      Time sent  . . . . . . :
12:48:59
Message . . . . :   Receiver value too small to hold result.

------
our guy in charge of this is currently putting out another fire and is
unavailable, so I'm just trying to do a little leg work for him.

I've searched the apars and ptf cover letters at ibm support, to no avail.

does anyone have any info on why