If you right-click a PDF file, there is a print option. You can see this if
you go to View->Folder Options->File Types in Explorer. Find the Acrobat
Document and click on edit.

The trick here is that Acrobat uses DDE to print. I don't think there is a
way to put this on a command line. You COULD try to find a VB developer to
write a DDE wrapper for you.