Documented in V5R1, somewhere.

Been discussed in the archives, maybe the rpg archives.

Jon and Susan had an article in some email newsletter but I can't find my
copy, anyone have a link?

Many people refused to use the offsets provided in a trigger program but
instead hardcoded where their data was.  Problem is, that IBM extended the
length of the header data to support blob's, etc in a trigger program.
Thus the users failure to follow the rules bit them in the fanny.  I'd ask
for code, but that should probably go to one of the language specific
lists.

Benjamin Franklin

"Mike Silvers" <msilvers@hbs-inc.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com