We have a problem with this not working in JD Edwards' world writer program.
The select statement is not large enough to hold all that is needed to be
selected out.  The problem is in the way JD Edwards builds the statement
based on the users cost center (branches - MCU) security, many users are
limited to several cost centers, whereas mine is not.  Prior to going to
V4R5 this worked.  If anyone out  there is using JD Edwards and has had this
same problem or can help with, we welcome your help and/or comments.

I have some screen captures of the select statement that users are getting
and what the statement looks like when I run it, I can email this document
to anyone who would like to see it.

Jim Rubino
Senior Business Systems Analyst
FIKE CORPORATION
704 South 10th Street
Blue Springs, Mo.  64013
(816) 229-6216  Ext. 213

--
[ qn11-sailing.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]