Just some random thoughts:

1. Is the 400 on the 192.168.0.0 subnet? If not, you'll need gateways set
up on your Windows machine, I think.
2. I used to work where we connected with VPN and then used, I don't know,
Rumba and/or WRQ Reflection. No problem.
3. CA, no matter what version, WILL want a HOSTS file, IIRC.
4. The 400's got to be in the same network as you are, or reachable with a
next hop/gateway.
5. Port should not matter, IMO.