Nathan,

Without getting into detail (not to annoy others on  the list), but I
talked to my colleague, who did the HSM part of our pilot, and his solution
was one I thought of as well:

To list your result you use an HSMBLOCK. To differentiate delinquent and
non-delinquent loans you could use for each line another HSMBLOCK with a
test on the amounts to generate your HTML table record. Those blocks are
defined in the HSM script.
Something like:
<HTMLBLOCK NAME = LIST>
<HTMLBLOCK NAME = DELINQUENT> HTML code </HTMLBLOCK>
<HTMLBLOCK NAME = UNDELINQUENT> HTML code </HTMLBLOCK>
</HTMLBLOCK>

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Carel Teijgeler.