From: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
[mailto:midrange-l-admin@midrange.com] On Behalf Of Rosewood
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 9:46 AM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: Uh Oh - Need Help - Bad Ethernet Install - ASAP please por
favor even worse

Well, I IPL'd the system and got the same B194502 error again - this is
with the system back to how it was exactly before we started.  No
ethernet card, no expansion gate.  It takes quite a while  in to the IPL
process before I get this error where as with the B1006010 error I got
that right away almost.

This is killing me - because it is my "future" father-inl-law's office