Al,

    This file can not be reorged by regular means because it is always
locked by  QDBSRVXR or QDBSRVXR2.  The only way to clean up the deleted
records is to do a RCLSTG.  You can either do a full RCLSTG, or just
reorg the Database Xref files.  If you run this, it will reorg all the
QABD* files, which is what you want.  This file tends to get huge on
test/development systems where you are creating/deleting, restoring,
files onto your system.   There is also a program in QSYS called
QDBRCLXR which will also reorg the QADB files.  In any case, you Must be
in a  restricted state to do the reorgs on these QADB files.

    We recommend that people do a RCLSTG at least once a year, and
preferably every 6 months, but that comment will probably create as many
replies as which religion is better :)

    Pete Massiello