Find the Work Management book for the release you're on. It has the source
for QSTRUP in it. Compare what that base point is to your stuff. It
"should" be the same as the QSYS version.

At some point I believe that STRTCP also started the host servers.

At one point there was an autostart job entry to add to QSYSWRK (or
QSERVER) that could automatically start TCP. Any other recollections?