Hello

I'm trying to sneak two questions in at once.

I just received 3 cd's labeled 5755-as5 iSeries Acc Web-Clnt Refresh.  The
Order Overview (OO) has order date: 10/31/01 process date 11/01/01 so I'm
assuming that it part of a Websphere order I made before.  I have searched
the web for info on it, such as how to load, what it is, etc.  All I have
found is info on 5722-xh1.

Question 1.  How should one really read the OO to really understand what it
contains, ie What the "Ref No" are, what the FC.2643 (I guess they are
Feature Codes but I have 6 pubs with the same fc # so what does that tell
me).  I guess I'm asking is there documentation on, "How to read OO", "How
to read the the CD" (I know this seems stupid, but my cd's have a package id
that is not the package id on the OO.  The serial No. on the OO is not the
serial # on any of my AS400's, but the Order # matches), "How do I know what
to do with the CD's I received" (ie, should there be any matching
documentation).  I know these are kind of general questions, that you should
know managing the as/400, but there seems like there should be some
instructions on this stuff.

Question 2.  Where do I look for info (instructions) on the cd's I received.
Should the old ones for 5722-xh1 work.  I guess I could do a RSTLICPGM, but
should I load optional parts, or just the base (how do I know), etc. It
seems like info is everywhere, but at the same time nowhere (since most is
out of date or for a different version).  A search on IBM web site for
5755-as5 brings up 152 links, but all pass the first 6 have "No Title
Available" showing. I think it must be the client access for the web product
I've heard about.  Is it any good?  Do you have to have Websphere working
first?  Does anyone have it working? Is it worth the trouble (I know that'
will be a subjective answer)?

Good books in this area would be OK to reply with as well or just a page
with links that points to info on this type of stuff.  I guess a support,
ptf, order, licpgm handbook is what I'm really asking for.

Thank for the help in advance.

David Boling