Yes, but that doesn't help customers with only one system.  ;-)

...Neil

"York, Albert" <albert.york@nissan-usa.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
2002/02/27 18:14
Please respond to midrange-l

        To:     "'midrange-l@midrange.com'" <midrange-l@midrange.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: how to have AS/400 console at home

You can create your own custom upgrade tape by using option 40 off the
LICPGM menu. Of course, you have to upgrade one box first from CDs, but
after that it's easy.

Albert York