Dave

try the following questions then:

- is there another QPRINT higher in the library list ?
- are both users authorised to QPRINT or is public authorised
- is the QPRINT object in QGPL definitely a print file
- what is the last change date on the print file and the program ?
- is there another QPRINT file anywhere on the system that the program
could have been compiled with ?

Hope this helps

Regards
Evan Harris