Jim,

You can see which user profile made the change by displaying entries from
the audit journal (assuming you have journaling turned on).

DSPAUDJRNE ENTTYP(CP) USRPRF(PROFILE1) OUTPUT(*)

Where PROFILE1 is the profile that was changed. You can select specific
journal receivers and dates/times to narrow down the search of the journal
entries.  Output can be spooled as well.

The output will show entry type (CP) and profile parameters across the top,
including the operation used against the profile (CRT - create or CHG -
change).  An indicator of what was changed is shown, such as a "Y" for
'PASSWORD CHANGED' or where a special authority was added.

Steven Martinson
Product Marketing Manager, iSeries and AS/400
PentaSafe Security Technologies, Inc.
http://www.pentasafe.com
Toll Free: 1.888.400.2834, x9585
Direct Dial: 1.713.860.9585