Thanks to all who replied on this subject (This list is GREAT!!!!)

For now, what I am going to do is:

Start ftp session and just do ls to disk
Program to display ls file
Program to allow operator to change script file to get "selected file"
(I am going to automate this later)
Start ftp session to get selected file

I am also going to test Scott Klements FTP API program and see if I can
incorporate this

The whole purpose of this was to elimate the multiple tapes we exchange
with AT&T

(Now if I can just get BellSouth and a couple of other carriers to do
the same!!!!.  I get about 30 tapes (reel) every month from various
carriers and most of them just sit here...........

Mark Allen
I.S. Manager
Wilkes Telephone & Electric
A Dycom Company