From: Fritz Hayes <fhayes@spiritone.com>

> Did you test the SNMP with something like a MIB Browser (check out
> SolarWinds product) to confirm it is a SNMP problem vs code?
>

> |I was trying to use snmpGet(). Maybe bad VooDoo.
> |It did work the first time, meaning that I got all the
> |issues with what has to in ASCII and what has to
> |be in EBCDIC correct.

No, I didn't. This was some time ago and I did check
my code and the sample code carefully and basically
abandoned the project, when I couldn't get it to
work the second time the program was run.
I did get very nice data the first time. Everything
looked perfect. As I recall, I had to recompile
the program to get it to run again. but it has been
a while, so memory has parity errors. I would
like to restart that project though as there is
a lot of good stuff in there. I was trying to write
my own version of 'netstat' that would output
its result to a file. As I recall there was no
*OUTFILE ability in 'netstat',