Mark,  At the software knowloge base there are some docs that should help

http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.nsf/$SearchForm?Open
Search for "NOPRTBDR"

I found 3 hits.  They say there is more that just changing the NOPRTBDR
tag.  Take a look and see if it makes sense.

-------------------------
 Bryan Dietz
3X Corporation

                      Mark Allen
                      <allenmark@nu-z.ne        To:
midrange-l@midrange.com
                      t>                        cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  WSCST ? No-print
border
                      midrange-l-admin@m
                      idrange.com

                      02/18/2002 01:35
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      midrange-l

I'm trying to convert a PC printing app to AS/400 print.  They printer
is a KONICA 7060, defined on the AS/400 as a 3812 model 01, host print
transform = *yes, MFRTYPMDl was *XRX4235.

My problem is getting an optical mark reader line to print far enough to
the left.  When I print from the AS/400 it prints about 1/8" or so
furtherto the right than it does from the PC.  I am using the LINE DDS
keyword with a start position of 0. so I thought it would be a no-print
border problem so I did the following, Am I on the right track, because
it didn't change where LINE started (still too far right)

I did a RTVWSCST of the WSCT see below
                        Retrieve WSCST source (RTVWSCST)

 Type choices, press Enter.

 Device type  . . . . . . . . . . > *TRANSFORM    *TRANSFORM, 3101,
3151...
 Manufacturer type and model  . . > *XRX4235

 Source member  . . . . . . . . . > TRANSFORM     Name

 Source file  . . . . . . . . . . > QCLSRC        Name

   Library  . . . . . . . . . . . >   MWALIB      Name, *CURLIB, *LIBL

 Text 'description' . . . . . . .   *BLANK

I then changed the source member as below

 :NOPRTBDR
   OPTION=LEFT
   ORIENT=PORTRAIT
   DATA =  0.            <<<<this was 360)

 :NOPRTBDR
   OPTION=LEFT
   ORIENT=LANDSCAPE
   DATA =  0.              <<<<<this was 288

Then I did a CRTWSCST
                             Create WSCST (CRTWSCST)

 Type choices, press Enter.

 Workstation customizing object   > PRTF60        Name

   Library  . . . . . . . . . . . >   WTCCUSTOM   Name, *CURLIB

 Source member  . . . . . . . . . > TRANSFORM     Name, *WSCST

 Text 'description' . . . . . . .   *SRCMBRTXT

                            Additional Parameters

 Source file  . . . . . . . . . . > QCLSRC        Name

   Library  . . . . . . . . . . . >   MWALIB      Name, *CURLIB

Recreated device description

 Device description . . . . . . . . :   PRTF60
 Option . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   *BASIC
 Category of device . . . . . . . . :   *PRT

 Workstation customizing object . . :   PRTF60
   Library  . . . . . . . . . . . . :     WTCCUSTOM

Mark Allen
I.S. Manager
Wilkes Telephone & Electric
A Dycom Company