From: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
[mailto:midrange-l-admin@midrange.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Bull
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 4:08 AM
To: Midrange-L (E-mail)
Subject: TCP/IP point-to-point connection profiles

Hi all,
        has anyone managed to encode the configuration of TCP/IP PTP
profiles in a CL program?  There are no obvious commands or APIs that I can
see; I do not believe you can save/restore them; I am hoping that "fingers
on keyboards" is not my only solution - I have potentially  100+ systems to
configure!  I need a solution that works on v3r2, and if necessary, another
for v4r2 onwards.

Kind Regards,
Jeff Bull
AS/400 Software Support Consultant
IBM Certified AS/400 System Administrator