Sir,

I am receiving the message 'MCH2804 Tried to go larger than storage limit
for object ORANEVPM  ORANEVPM'. when running a specific job. The ORANEVPM is
a file and has the following set-up ,

No of records           45,984,008
total member size       10,227,826,688
members         1
member size             *NOMAX

This is by no means the largest file that we have on our system.
The system is presently running around 70% ASP
We are presently on OS 4.5

I have looked in your archives to find a matching problem , there were
similar problems but they referred to object QPGMR , whereas my problem is
just for a specific file.

The advice for QPGMR states
1. look at user profile storage space , make sure it is set to *NOMAX
        The job running this uses, user QPGMR - in which the user profile
storage is set to *NOMAX
        The owner of the object , user OPERATOR , also has storage set to
*NOMAX
2. Look at how may objects are owned
        QPGMR has 15000
        OPERATOR has 138
        - however one of the answers states that if an object is deleted ,
it is not removed from the users table. So therefore how        can you tell
how many entries the table contains?
3. The users do not belong to any groups , so therefore no accumulation of
objects owned by the group is necessary.

Is there anything else that I should be looking at ?

Regards

Steven Gray
Development/Support Analyst
Business Solutions IT

Tel:    +44 (0) 1793 884639
Fax:    +44 (0) 1793 884948

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/