Andy,

That looks like my problem but with the weird naming convention that the
system uses to name the object, my only clue to which one to delete is
probably by Last Used Date.  I did print a PRTSQLINF over the package I need
to delete but that just shows the queries that were run & I see no new
indexes are needed.  I will use the DLTSQLPKG (same in V4R5)  tomorrow when
I can get the people out of the app.  I will review all the packages created
on the system & will delete most of them.  Most were created & never used -
Days Used Count = 0 so I'm not sure who was doing what.  I see Crystal
Reports created one & another VB app we have has a couple test ones, so
clean up is in order  I only have 16 on the system so it will not be a
daunting task to clean them up.  I have a DSPOBJD *FULL of all the packages
& I also will do the PRTSQLINF just to look at them before I clean up my
system.

Again, thanks Andy.  This is something I had no clue about & a very good
reason for lurking in the multiple e-mail lists there are out there.

Thanks - Dennis.

Dennis Munro

"I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they
go flying by."  Dilbert's Words Of Wisdom:

Badger Mining Corporation
www.badgerminingcorp.com
dmunro@badgerminingcorp.com
(920) 361-2388