From: Rick Rayburn [mailto:the400man@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 5:16 AM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: RF devices and SFLEND

We're using Teklogix RF devices with a screen size of 16x26 if I remember
correctly (I might be off by a character or 2 at best). Anyway, I do not
seem to be able to find any other display size choices in SDA other than
27x132 or 24x80...which is okay as the dspf's are all coded to handle what
the RF device is giving us. No problem...except for SFLEND.

The "+" sign (coded long before *MORE) is displayed WAY out of bounds (only
visible when brought up on a full screen CRT) and I'm not sure if *MORE
would help. Is there anyway to get the "+" sign in bounds or does the *MORE
actually display within the 26 character limit? Any solutions other than
"artificially inseminating it?"

Thanks much.

Rick Rayburn