Just received two 830 4ways to replace old two old S/20s. . 830s are LPARed and
have a total of eight partitions between them. Also preparing proposal to
replace S/20 and and S/30 running EMC SAN DASD, with 840 12 way. Will trigger a
720 - 840 upgrade in sister organization, enabling HA between our sited.

this is is addition to 2 820 4-way DSD boxes purchased 12 months ago. these
replace approx 50 NT servers to support Domino e-mail and applications.

Several new systems have appeared in our area, several to new iSeries shops.
Bob