> The goal is to find objects in a library owned by someone different than
>  who owns the library."

A thought, or group of related thoughts by me.
Perhaps you can have a job that runs in batch on an intermittent scheduled
basis, like each weekend.
1. Dump to *OUTFILE a simple list of your current libraries, with who is
owner of each.
2. For each Library in turn, list ONLY those objects whose owner is other
than that of the owner of the library & put that in your work file.
Ignore, from work file, any objects whose owner is same as that of the
library.
>From a performance perspective, you are only looking at all objects in any
one library at a time.
Have a report listing libraries with number of exceptions for each.
3. Recreate logical over your work file sequenced by the exception owner.
4. Report variants ... like total of hits by exception owner & which
libraries they are not the owners of, that they own objects in.
There may be a desire to extract some information from the exception user
profile & their default job log to put in chart format how this might be
happening automatically with the owner oblivious to the process.
This is because not only do you want to fix any inappropriate realities, you
also want to try to fix what is causing it to happen.
If this updated report job stream runs in unattended weekend scheduled mode,
you want the results to go to a library & print spool secured for access only
by the relevant IT staff, when they get a round TUIT next week.