No, I don't believe everything I read.

I test everything against my experience...  I evaluate the results...  Try
to keep what works best for me.

I do agree with these views, however...
http://jrobb.userland.com/2001/12/28.html#a882

I allow for the fact that this could very well be because they agree with
mine.

Finally, "sour grapes"...?  You assume I'd WANT the glamorous life of Linus
and ESR...  I don't...  Not only that, I understand that to be a personality
defect on my part...  Still, that's the lifestyle I enjoy, so why should I
sacrifice it?

jt